Steps to reproduce
Unfortunately I couldn’t find out yet how to reproduce the bugs exactly, but I can say that after 2 days of intense use of Dynalist Windows app a couple of intermittent bugs have appeared. Each of the following bugs appeared in different days, but by chance at the end of the day, after Dynalist Windows app is ON during many hours.
Bug 1 - Document or global search using operator “is:heading” wasn’t working in Dynalist Windows app. I tried many times. Inserted and removed headings in many items and no search output at all. Then I tried the same operator in Dynalist web and the search result worked as expected. Returning again to Dynalist Windows app the operator was still not working. After restarting the app, the operator “is:heading” started working properly.
Note: In that case just restarting Dynalist Windows app worked.
Bug 2 - The following operations involving mouse stopped working:
- Duplicate Item (Ctrl+mouse drag)
- Delete Tag (Alt+mouse click)
I tried Dynalist web, and the operations worked properly there. I closed/restarted Dynalist Windows app many times, but the bug was persistent. Then I had to restart Windows OS, and after opening Dynalist the bug disappeared.
Dynalist for Windows (1.0.52)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7 5500U @ 2.40GHz
RAM: 8,00GB Single-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0PYXMC
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500 (Dell) + 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 830M
Although not direct reproducible, maybe others are facing intermittent bugs like these when using Dynalist Windows app.