Inbox won't sync from mobile

My inbox is at the root level of its own document as well.

I have the same issue with pattern: “Sharing to my Dynalist account on iOS”.

1. If I indent and then de-indent item that is visible only on iOS — it gets visible on web .
  2. I can indent something that is already visible on web under visible only on iOS — it gets invisible on web .
  3. I have INBOX as 1st level (not root) in by doc, under “:exploding_head: INBOX” item.
  4. It’s really hard to reproduce. I’ve noticed sharing from Safari and Telegram (messaging app).
  5. I’ve tried that on iPhone as source of sharing, so it is visible only on iPhone . It is not visible on iPad .

I do really need this feature. Anything else I can help with?

1 Like

I’m still investigating this but one last question that should be enough for me to find out the rest (hopefully).

You said it’s really hard to reproduce, that means it happens only sometimes, right? As in, most of the time it does sync correctly?

I’d say for me it happen in 80% of the cases for me. So, only 20% of the sharings syncs correctly.

Any progress on that? Making me very frustrated :slight_smile:

One more thing noted when visible on iPhone, but not visible on iPad — make and remove indention on iPhone then it will be visible on iPad.

This bug has been fixed about a month ago - see Lost Data from iOS (related to sharing extension)

Seems like we didn’t update this thread, sorry about that!

Oops! Thank you a lot then.

2 Likes