How many platforms do you use Dynalist on?

The intent is to understand user’s preferred platform when using Dynalist.

• Macintosh
  • Windows 7/10
  • Android
  • iOS (iPhone/IPad)
  • Chrome OS
  • Linux
  • Other

0 voters

i’m assuming web counts as other?

1 Like

I also voted “other” to represent web. This is my most used platform actually.
I use several tabs for different documents, so the Windows app is not the core for me. (Would be different if tabs are introduced there).

As for Android, it is crucial for me as well, if I am to adopt DL fully. I can’t use it until I upgrade my 4.2.x phone next month. But full use of DL will mean I use Android app almost daily.

My original intention was to count platforms . I wanted to understand what was most popular among the group. I was thinking the “other” category would be Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Kindle Fire as they all can access the web and be used with Dynalist.

Oops :slight_smile:

For me it’s Dynalist web via a windowed Chrome shortcut, Android app for the phone, and Dynalist web on the Android phone. Also have web on the iPad but rarely use it there, simply because that’s not really how I use my ipad

1 Like

I really appreciate the specific use cases from everyone. I find it interesting how so many people can work under one Dynalist “roof” while supporting users preferences in operating systems and devices.