Folder Vanish Entirely By Bug?

I was logged out automatically.
After logging in, all folders and files were gone.

Got a Error: 404 Page Not Found Not sure where this is? We have no idea either.

I still have the URL which i saved as a bookmark - https://dynalist.io/d/wEmYj6KbBShNhAXW6RffCySm

Can someone help?
There was a lot of work on this List.

Have any Screenshots?

If you have two Dynalist accounts, like me, youā€™ll notice that sometimes when you logoff from one account and log into the other one youā€™ll receive this message ā€œ404 Page Not Found Not sure where this is? We have no idea eitherā€.
This is due to the database reference which doesnā€™t match the URL. In other words, the account no. 2 canā€™t read the contents of account no. 1 and therefore the error is brought up.
Thereā€™s a link on this page that reads ā€œGo to homepageā€ which will redirect you to the Home document of your most recently logged-in account.

On the other hand, if you happen to have the Files structure as below, thereā€™s nothing to worry as this is part of the Dynalist Live Demo and itā€™s only shown when you have no account logged in.

Hope that makes sense.

BTW, after many years using Dynalist, Iā€™ve never been logged out from any of my accounts automaticallyā€¦ Did you share, by any chance, your account or a document with anyone else?

Hey, thanks for the detailed answer.

I have not shared my data with anyone and have not logged out myself.

But this is not the first time that I was logged out just like that. Only afterwards the data was still there.

I know on which account I had used the data. I still get the error message with the relevant account.

I see only this in the account.

In this case try emailing support@ and see if they can find the folder under your account.

Remember that in the Desktop App menu you can click on ā€œHelpā€ and there is a link at the bottom for contacting support directly. (It may be a Pro version feature).
HTH

thanks for the awesome information.

1 Like