Steps to reproduce
- In Firefox, open a blank tab and another tab with Dynalist in it.
- Use the mouse to switch to the blank tab.
- Use Ctrl-Tab to switch to the tab with Dynalist.
- Use the mouse to click on one of the items in Dynalist.
The cursor should be positioned where you clicked.
The whole item that you clicked becomes selected. It is as if Dynalist thinks the user did a Ctrl-Click instead of just a Click.
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit)
- Web interface to Dynalist
Doing an actual Ctrl-Click instead of a Click causes the cursor to be positioned where you clicked. It is as if Dynalist thinks the user did a Click instead of a Ctrl-Click.