Ctrl shift and H in Firefox opens history when toggling header formats

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Yes I too don’t really enjoy the move away from using CMD+OPTION+1, 2 or 3 to change H1, H2, H3. This cmd+shift+H option is really frustrating and inconveniencing — please consider changing it back!

oops, I take that back. While I now have the explanation as to why the ctrl alt 1 2 and 3 don’t work, there is still the issue that in Firefox in Windows at least, Ctrl Shift H causes the library window to open up, showing the history of pages and other items. So the issue is not resolved. This is not a workable solution.

Is that because the history manager pops up or because you’d like to use the history manager with Ctrl+Shift+H?

Got it. Will prevent default action on browsers.

@Dave_gifford, sorry for digging this up, we’re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not we’ll close this bug.

Close the bug, I am not getting the history panel when I do Ctrl, shift and H. Nothing happens, which is now what is supposed to happen.

1 Like