Cannot clip pdf with firefox extension

Steps to reproduce

1. Open an online pdf with Firefox
  2. Click on dynalist companion clipper extension

Expected result

Title and note should be filled just as any other webpage.

Actual result

Title and note fields are blank. (see screenshot below)

Environment

Which operating system are you using? macOS Catalina 10.15.2
Which browser are you using? Firefox 72.0/1
If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist? Iā€™m using the web browser
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? Iā€™m not using any third-party scripts

Additional information

Additional comments

Note that the same operation works fine with Chrome extension.

The context menu option still seems to work. Weā€™re still investigating why the title doesnā€™t work.

Unfortunately, after investigation the PDF document tab looks different from the normal tabs, and thus the browser doesnā€™t respond normally with the tab information like with the other tabs.

Donā€™t think thereā€™s much we can do ā€“ might be mysteriously fixed one day with a Firefox update though! Closing this bug.

Thank you Erica for your follow-up on this bug.
Indeed contextual menu option is still working, so itā€™s not a big deal.

Out of context: I have to say dynalist is incredibly valuable for my volunteering work. It helps me a lot to contribute to community organisation. Iā€™m happy to see that dynalist is still being updated and maintained. Thumbs up, keep the good work ! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words! It made our day to know that Dynalist helped with your volunteering work.

Please stay safe! :slight_smile: