I am testing some automation stuff with integromat:
First, I wanted to organize my IMAP mail-inbox with dynalist.
But having all mails in dynalist was not easy, because dynalist is no mailviewer or editor.
Often I have mails, which I want to tasks for later or organize as information in dynalist.
Currently I test this workflow:
- I move mails to work later with in a special IMAP folder as unread
- Integromat fetch new mails in this folder and generate a nice node inside dynalist
- Now I can organize this mail as I want: as task, as information in my lists, …
- I have quick-buttons for each mail. clicking that will open a webhook in integromat and make the mail unread.
- Now I can easily find and work with this mail in my mailprogram.
- I even can archive or delete a mail out of dynalist with this webhook.
For now this seems pretty good working to quickly organize mails inside dynalist and get work on them back on the mail-program.
As operation-count with integromat is limited I think about a custom implementation with PHP-scripts.
I wonder if someone else would be interessted in that stuff? What else automation you can imagine of (e.g. moving checked dynalist-tasks to finished folder automatically)?