Big "Plus" button for both iOS and desktop versions

A big “Plus” button would facilitate collecting ideas and things much easier!

What does the plus button do? Add a new file? This sounds like what Google calls a floating action button and could potentially be achieved with a custom theme.

No, add a new items in the inbox.
What do you mean to achieve it with a custom theme?

What about the Android version? would love to have this.

I definitely would like an easier way to add items to lists in iOS. Perhaps I’m missing something but it’s a bit cumbersome to quickly add items and use Dynalist as my main to-do list.
Thank you!

We’ll have to think about this.

WorkFlowy updated their app to include a big, colored plus button, and the feedback is neutral to negative. It’s quite distracting when the rest of the UI just tries to fade out and stay out of the way.

Let’s see if there’s a better way to capture quickly that’s also minimally distracting.

So if the last item in my inbox is a link I added with the iOS extension it is almost impossible to add something below it without accidentally clicking the link and opening the web browser to that page. I hope some kind of a solution can be found quickly because this is very infuriating!

Some suggestions, other than a big colored plus button:

• Place a “lock” button in the toolbar with a small monocolored plus button, between the lock button and the three vertical dots. (I never use the lock button, so I would even be happy to just replace it with a plus button.)
  • make it so that a long press anywhere on the screen adds a new item
  • add a plus button to the list header
  • add a monochrome toolbar at the bottom of the screen with a plus symbol in the middle. This disappears when the keyboard is activated and functions as a giant, but discrete, plus button.