Steps to reproduce
Suddenly, after working for a bit in the desktop app, Backspace and Enter don’t work as it should anymore. I’m not sure what exactly triggers this.
What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
That dynalist always acts with the “default” behavior:
- Backspace removes characters, and the bullet when there are no characters anymore.
- Ctrl+Shift+Backspace removes the bullet
- Enter moves to the next line
Instead of the expected result, what happened?
- Backspace removes characters but doesn’t remove the bullet when there are no characters left.
- Ctrl+Shift+Backspace doesn’t do anything anymore.
- Enter acts like a Ctrl+Shift+Enter, it moves to the next line within the same bullet.
Which operating system are you using? Windows 10
Which browser are you using? Google Chrome
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist? Desktop app 1.2.3.
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? No, only custom CSS
Any idea what could cause this? I’m using a US keyboard.