Android app selects all

Steps to reproduce

Tapping on entry in Android app

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above? Cursor appears in text and Dynalist options appear at bottom of screen

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
All rows above line in whole hierarchy are highlighted. Cursor doesn’t appear

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Android. Version 1.3.3

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Seems to be working fine now :grinning:

It could be that the document was in read-only mode?

In any case I’ll mark the bug as closed for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for checking in Erica. I’m not sure how to access Read-Only mode on Android or how to remove it and didnt change any settings prior to seeing the bug or after the bug resolved.
All good now though, looking forward to getting the updated app with the swipe actions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, good to know. - I definitely didn’t have that toggled on. When I had the issue, it selected all the rows as I scrolled up and down.

The app just got released :wink:

If you happen to run into this bug again and can repro it, please re-open this or start a new thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Will do, thanks Erica

1 Like