Alt + Enter creates a new line without a bullet point

Alright, this has been posted before a couple of years back, but now that most of the major/important features were implemented, I’m hoping for this one to take its turn.

I use indentations a lot when writing notes, which can sometimes become too many. From the moment I started using Dynalist, I knew I needed an option to

1. Write some texts without a bullet point, and
  2. Create spaces between text

The following is an example of one of its uses:

Currently, there’s no good way to do this, so I just use indentation after the first sentence, creating a lot more than I need). Ctrl+Shift+Enter doesn’t work either for the following reasons:
A. It can’t be used to create spaces when the last list has children items because it leaves space between parent and children notes.

B. If used to start paragraphs, you cannot collapse the note (example below)

If it’s shown this way, the collapsing/expanding feature would lose its purpose (which is to show minimal information until it’s expanded).

Suggestions

1. Since the users are already used to unindenting bullet points by pressing Enter, an alternative shortcut (like Alt+Enter) can be used.
  2. The shortcut key would remove the bullet point from the one line you’re working on and unindenting that line to align well with the rest of the text (as shown in the first image above).
  3. Pressing Enter again will simply go back to making bullet points in the same paragraph.
  4. This can be used to create empty spaces in a document (by using the shortcut - Alt + Enter - as many times as needed)

I’m quite sure many users would like this feature, but as it may seem minor (which it isn’t), some may think it’ll be implemented soon and not worry about it, since such an option is likely to be intuitive. Personally, when I started using Dynalist I was so sure I could remove the bullet points if I want to since that would be very useful, but after searching I was surprised it wasn’t possible.

Hope this can be reconsidered. Thank you for your time!