After using "Move To" on mobile iOS app. Link in success pop-up opens up in browser instead of app

Steps to reproduce

1 - move to any bullet
2 - success pop-up showed with text ā€œmoved to linkā€
3 - clicking that link on ios opens it in browser instead of inside the app.

Expected result

Move to bullet inside the app

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

1 Like

Yep, roger that, someone else reported it too.

Itā€™s already fixed, waiting to be released in the next version. Thanks for the heads-up!

Hi Erica. I can confirm that the link now does not open in the browser (Android), however it does not actually jump to the list the item was moved to when pressed, instead just staying in the current list.

Should I open a new bug to track this issue?

I just tested and it seems to workā€¦ did you tap on the notification or the link? The link is the part with the underline.

Yes, I tapped on the underlined link. When I click on just the notification (not the link) it just dismisses that notification bubble, but when I click on the link it actually refreshes the whole list (implying I did in fact click it), but it doesnā€™t take me to the list I moved the item to.

Hereā€™s a video showing the issue: https://imgur.com/a/4tYmS10

Device: OnePlus 5T running Android 9.0 using Dynalist app v1.3.2

EDIT: Just wanted to add that it works properly in Chrome on Android (opening the list I moved the item to), itā€™s just in the native app that this glitch occurs.

@Erica Are you still having trouble reproducing this using the native android app? Let me know if thereā€™s anything else I can provide to help debug (logs, more videos, etc.).

Yes, I was able to reproduce it this time! Iā€™ve tracked it in our to-do list and will reply under this thread when we fix it or have other updates.

1 Like

@Erica This appears to have been fixed in the latest update! Working perfectly now! Thank you for getting this issue addressed :slight_smile:

Great! I was about to ask haha. Marking it as fixed :slight_smile: