Ability to open multiple documents simultaneously!

Hello, World! :wink:
Firstly, I am new to this forum and really love Dynalist!

I use Dynalist regularly for managing (planning, brainstorming, etc.) almost all the important parts of my life. While using Dynalist, I get the urge to open multiple documents to work upon at once.

Like, when I am working on related things or when I’m working on completely different areas at once (eg. Work & Personal), I would really like to have the option of opening multiple documents simultaneously.

So, what do you think about it? Tell me.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello, @Tanay_Karnik!

Are you talking about opening multiple documents in the same tab or different tabs? You can already do the latter by opening Dynalist in multiple browser windows.

3 Likes

Also, to add on to what Erica’s asking, are you talking about having multiple pages open when you visit Dynalist.io?

Or are you asking for a way to shift-click multiple documents and then open them all at once?

1 Like

Would be nice to e.g. CMD click to open node in new window, and be able to drag and drop between the “views”

2 Likes

@JP1

Nope.

I’m talking about opening them in the same tab though I never thought about that idea since I use the Dynalist app for Windows usually.

2 Likes

Any chance this is what you mean? Split screen

2 Likes

Precisely.

Indeed my fault since I didn’t check all the Trello lists (just skimmed through). Anyways, I just voted it, so I guess I completed my role.

Thanks!

2 Likes