URL drag and drop into Dynalist slide over on IOS fails

When I drag and drop an on page URL from Safari into a Dynalist running in the slide over it creates an underlined link for the URL.

If you go to a full screen display of Dynalist the link will work but it is not editable. Also the link doesnā€™t actually save although some times it leaves the link description. If I go to another document and back again the link is gone.

This on IOS 11.1 on an iPad Pro.

The drag and drop for images works ok.

We havenā€™t really add support for dragging and dropping anything in to Dynalist slide over/split view, so I guess it working for images is just a coincidence (i.e. you may find out it doesnā€™t really work laterā€¦).

When I wrote the above I meant the image insert mechanism works like it did in the past where Dynalist uploads and provides the image URL for pasting where needed.

I was thinking that the drag and drop mechanism might also elicit a similar response and present the source URL name and link formatted ready for pasting.

I see what you mean. The drag and drop support has been built for uploading images and files but not for processing other kind of text.

Sorry about that, and weā€™ll try to improve that when we can.

Thanks a lot for letting us know!

Hi @shaunp, weā€™re cleaning up the bugs and Iā€™ve moved this to a feature request: Upload files and images to mobile app

Closing this for now, I hope thatā€™s understandable!