Screen does not refresh

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

I take a shortcut to another document or zoom out to the whole document.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

To see the items in that section.

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Sometimes the screen is blank. Othertimes, the items are the same as where I was coming from, except the heading of the new position I had navigated to.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If youā€™re using a desktop or mobile app, whatā€™s the version number of Dynalist?

Windows 10, Chrome 61.0.3163.79

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

This problem can usually be solved with a tab refresh, though it adds an element of confusion to the workflow.

@Shida can you take a look at this? Seems related to lazy loading.

Also @Kevin_Murray are you using any plugins/extensions?

Yes, are there any that would cause this problem, do you think?

Possibly, as nobody else has reported this. If you can somehow consistently reproduce this issue, the easiest way to find out is to disable it and see.

It may be because, apparently, I have a large number of items in my documents. Disabling all the extensions and testing them is quite a task. Iā€™ll get back to you if I find anything.

Thanks! Iā€™ll definitely let you know too if we find anything related to this.

Normally a scroll or a zoom would trigger a re-rendering of everything thatā€™s on screen. Does it help if you scroll a bit, or zoom in and out?

Otherwise, I would suggest try disabling powerpack if you are using that.

Hi @Kevin_Murray, sorry for digging this up :grimacing:! Weā€™re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not weā€™ll close this bug :slight_smile: