Just realized that the Consolas font setting looks pretty cool

We originally added this font option because a user requested it and we did’t have a monospace font option back then. I didn’t give it too much thought.

But today I tried it and it felt great. Everything I write down look like either a screenplay or a legal document. Lol. It’s it just me? Can someone try it out and let me know if you feel the same way?

2 Likes

Yeah, it definitely makes me feel like I’m using a typewriter, with the added benefit of not having to deal with one.

I usually use Roboto, for my programming notes, but it feels nice to look at. Maybe I’ll stop programming and write a book instead. :laughing:

I love how the my documents appear in the file pane.

I’ve been using it the past week or so while working on some programming notes and I really like the fact that it’s monospace xD

I converted a letter I wrote into Consolas and it definitely feels like a secret government document… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Perhaps down the line, we’ll be able to apply fonts selectively!

I don’t have use for this, but I’ve been it done by third-party stylesheets for Workflowy with hidden tags.

1 Like

I like Consolas, but I usually use Calibri on “small” setting. And with Consolas I feel that small is much larger than Calibri’s setting, and not just in width but line height as well. I think I would use it more if I could set it to a smaller font size.

1 Like

Yeah, Consolas is relatively large and wide, so its not idea for smaller screens. Per device settings would make sense here.

1 Like