Minor UI issue:
Steps to reproduce
- Have a tree with node bbb, which has a child ccc. Unfold bbb so that ccc becomes visible.
- Do a search for bbb to filter the view, so that bbb is still visible, while the child ccc is now hidden.
- Observe how the bbb node shows only a single dot, which normally indicates that it has no hidden children.
- Then click it to unfold, click again to fold again.
- Now the dot-with-circle-around bullet is shown as I would initially expect.
Screenshot taken before bbb was unfolded. I expected a circle around the dot.
If bbb is initially folded, showing the dot-in-circle, then the dot-in-circle stays this way in filtered view.
The only-dot is confusing, when I can actually click it to reveal children. So in a search result, it looks like a leaf.
Web-app, Windows 10, Chrome