Steps to reproduce
Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
- Start Dynalist for Desktop in Mac OS
- Let it keep running in the background
- Periodically check memory usage of the process “Dynalist Helper” by opening up Mac OS’s “Activity Monitor”
The memory usage of the “Dynalist Helper” shouldn’t grow to exorbitant amounts.
Periodically checking the memory usage reveals that this process keeps on using more and more memory the longer you keep the Dynalist Desktop app running.
- OS: MacOS Sierra (version 10.12.6)
- Dynalist Desktop version 1.0.2
Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.