Better calendar integration?

It’s a revelation to even be able to have any calendar integration in Dynalist (former Workflowy-ist here), but my problem is that when I zip into and out of lists and schedule my dates, there’s no way to consult an accurate representation of my schedule as I go (since the calendar sync is not realtime or 2-way).

I’m now looking into Todoist, which has real-time, 2-way Google calendar integration that works really well.

It’s not too feasible to do a lot of scheduling within Dynalist when I have no way to see in realtime what my schedule is to avoid overlaps.

Is this something for which improved integration is on the docket?

6 Likes

I’m also running into this need. +1.

Would be nice. Being able to look at my calendar and drag a Dynalist event to another date would be excellent.

Really like to click on date in Dynalist and delete due / reminder with an click or even better that it can be done for multi nodes

I’d love to access multiple calendars. Some tasks I’d give a date and review periodically (e.g. review if I’m sticking to a certain habit), other tasks I’d want on an ‘urgent to-do’ calendar, some may be reminders about events or people to contact etc. A bit too unorganised to try and fit it all in one calendar.

i have yet to get my calendar integration working, i thought i had set it up correctly but so far nothing has happened. i am still unsure if the cost of the pro function is worth it for me , i have had moderate success with some of the things but its a lot of money each month.