Won't scroll when dragging items

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Nice app, but I can’t use it because you can’t move items up any higher than the first line that appears on the top of your screen. I have several very long outlines, and it’s impossible on your app or on the mobile web page to drag an item to the top of the list. With WorkFlowy, for example, you can move your finger above the top of the screen and the list will continue to scroll up to the place where you want to drop an item. This is the scrolling mechanism for most word processing and database apps as well. Not so with Dynalist. I know I can hit the up arrow to move an item, but I would have to do it 30-40 times, and it’s slow.

Thanks-

Thanks Allen! I received your in-app feedback as well.

Since you’ve already filed it as a bug, do you mind if I remove the other topic in the “Help” section? @Allen_Michie

Just so long as I get an answer somewhere from somebody. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Allen_Michie1, sorry for digging this up :grimacing:! We’re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not we’ll close this bug :slight_smile: