What actions would you like to have a custom shortcut for?

Who knows, but for now I use CSS to show a tiny thumbnail of the image, which expands to full size on hover.

Iā€™m using #nextsetp tag to mark some sections of my bullets, on every subject I create a subbullet called #nextsteps. I would like to be able to search for all of them and once searched be able to expand them (without expanding all other bullets) so a shortcut like "expand all selected"

Another good idea would be a shortcut to just insert a specific common tag as #nextsteps, just with the stroke of a combination of keys, like the one to insert present day, but with the tag that I select.

Another use case would be when you are working on a new subject and you want to tag ancient notes to mark them as interesting for your new essay.

First solved search Parent:#nextstep

Can there please be a keyboard shortcut to open/close things like a dropdown rather than opening/closing the entire page? Something equivalent to ctrl+ā†µ in Notion. This would be incredibly helpful, thank you!

ctrl+ā†µ doesnā€™t do anything for me in Notion.

What are ā€œthingsā€? Documents? Nodes? What does closing ā€œlike a dropdownā€ mean? Collapse? What is an entire page? A browser tab? A dynalist document?