Steps to reproduce
Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
- when i move my mouse around the page, the contents of the page gets selected without me clicking on the mouse.
- e.g. i moving my mouse to place the cursor at the position for me to delete an item, it will result in the entire churn of the content get selected and i delete the entire content by mistake.
- Not able to use ctrl-z to undo.
- encounter this problem in both chrome and Microsoft edge browser.
- my workstation does not allows download of external app so i need to live with the web version. Hoping Dynalist is able to solve this problem
What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
- items get selected only when i click and drag on the mouse, as per the normal way the mouse function.
Instead of the expected result, what happened?
- without click on the mouse, just by moving my cursor, the contents gets selected.
- unable to undo in the web version.
Which operating system are you using?
Which browser are you using?
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?
- Web Version on both chrome and Microsoft edge browser
Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.