**UPDATED FOR 2024** Here's my Yearly Planner Template

Hi,

Thank you for uploading the 2019 Planner and making it available for everyone. I used it extensively last year!

Curious if you had already created a 2020 Planner and were planning on uploading it.

ā€“ If not no worries, I can give it a shot-- Did you create a programmatically? I could create a json file with the appropriate dictionaries for each month, week, day but how would I upload/format for dynalist. ā€”

Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe my ā™¾ļø Forever Calendar 1.0 will safe you some time. If I find some time I could extend the python script to something similar like in this this template.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Here ya go, enjoy :slight_smile:

https://dynalist.io/d/BwrOwqlQBAjY7JCZsDiOtniO

4 Likes

Great, thank you!

FYI all I have updated the original post in this thread so it now also contains a link to my updated 2020 yearly planner template :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made a Yearly planner 2021.

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, hereā€™s my method of creating a plan:

• PLAN
    • !(2020-12-15)
      • 12am Dentist
    • !(2020-12-18)
      • Feed the cat

(these are for illustration, not actual plans)

I find with the dynamic nature of Dynalist, I just create dates as something comes up, and I donā€™t need a complete calendar. Dynalist automatically displays them in full date format with the Weekday, and the calendar popup makes it easy to pick a date.

Iā€™ve made a 2021 version of the planner, the link is added to the original post and also you can find it here:
https://dynalist.io/d/TPPf_7NR15xgvmPTEZn_nELl#collapse&theme=default

2 Likes

This is so great. Does anyone have one for 2022?

Are you familiar with Google Sheets (or excel) autofill?

Take the 2021 google sheet and drag the autofill box down to generate a 2022 one, and post it here if you can

Sorry, I am not following at all. I am not very good with spreadsheets, donā€™t really know what you mean by ā€œthe autofill box.ā€ I canā€™t even find the google sheet you mentioned! Sorry, Iā€™m a bit dense I fear.

Hey all, just FYI I have a task in my to do list to create the 2022 planner template some time next week. So if you are struggling to do it yourself and donā€™t mind waiting a bit then hang in there and watch this space!

3 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you very much.

HI all, apols for the delay, hereā€™s the 2022 planner template:
https://dynalist.io/d/SFiJoqUmtvBnEyc-uauepGiw#collapse&theme=default

6 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this!

1 Like

ditto :heart:

Hello again! I was wondering/hoping that you would make your amazing planner template for 2023. Any chance thatā€™s in the cards?

1 Like

Hi Daryl,
I found this when I was looking for a 2023 planner template. Are you planning to produce a 2023 version? Thanks in advance. Best wishes for the festive season!!

If you visit workflowy.com I expect you can find a public calendar that you can export to DynaList.

Hi! Does anyone have a 2023 planner template for Dynalist? I couldnā€™t find this template (or similar) in Workflowy. Thanks!