Text order getting shuffled

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
I copied a text of 50 lines from notepad to dynalist

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
Copied text should be displayed in the same order

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
Displayed in correct order in the laptop I copied
Displayed in wrong order when accessed through other systems

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Windows 10 Desktop App

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Screenshots taken from source laptop in which I copied the text where it is showing correctly and the second laptop in which the data is displayed in wrong order, enclosed

Hello,

One suggestion: On the device that you consider having the wrong text order, try to clear the cache or the data from the browser or from the Desktop app. This helped me once with the Android app. I had tried everything, nothing worked; only when I cleared the cache and data and also logged off and on again, the synchronization was fixed and the order was again correct, according to, of course, what I knew was correct.

No data was lost during this process. At least, and most likely this also applies to your case, the correct saved data is kept safe at the Dynalist database. It was just a matter of bad sync, for whatever reason, to one specific device.

Hope I have helped. And good luck!

Can you please guide me as to how I can clear data and reload data from my windows desktop app? Do I need to uninstall and install the app again?