Steps to reproduce
In a note, type # and add characters one at a time. Then remove characters one at a time.
Tags are filtered using the current full state of the text.
- “#” - nothing
- #a - shows list of all tags in the document. The autocomplete view obscures my typed text.
- #ab - shows tags matching “a”, with “a” bolded in autocomplete.
- #a (backspace) - shows tags matching “ab”, with “ab” bolded in autocomplete
- “#” (backspace) - shows tags matching “a”, with “a” bolded in autocomplete
- (blank item, after final backspace) - all tags
(retyped) - nothing
Dynalist for iOS
iOS 14 beta 7…oh maybe that’s a problem?
So, at the very least it’s a problem in 14 beta!