Expected result

A second bulleted item under the first

Actual result

Cursor appears in the second line of the first item, without a bullet

Environment

Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.885
Dynalist Pro (desktop)

Additional information

Closing and reopening Dynalist fixes the problem, but if I leave Dynalist open, it will happen again eventually.

Additional comments

Screenshot to show the gray formatting bar:

Hi Pam, fellow user here. Does the cursor go to the note line (small text, as though you had pressed Shift-Enter), or another title line (large text, as though you had pressed Ctrl-Shift-Enter)?

I ask because Iā€™ve found that sometimes the Shift and/or Ctrl keys can become ā€œstuckā€ in Windows, and in Electron apps such as Dynalist. I find tapping Shift or Control a few times usually ā€œun-sticksā€ the key and allows me to use the app normally again.

Iā€™ve encountered something like this as well in Chrome on macOS or in the iOS app, I found refreshing the tab fixed the problem. Canā€™t reliably reproduce, but I know it happened at least twiceā€¦

Thanks, Craig. I tried tapping Shift and tapping Control at various times when this has happened, and it hasnā€™t fixed the problem.

The cursor does not go to the note line. It acts like a second line of the original bulleted line.

So I just encountered it again, and tried the online version (using Chrome). The problem does not occur. I switch screens back to the Windows app, and still the same issue.

Ah, so itā€™s just in the desktop app. Sounds like it might be a bug then.