Navigating a node in edit mode does not work properly whenever the item has text on multiple lines

Steps to reproduce

Navigating a node in edit mode does not work properly whenever the item has text on multiple lines, e.g. paste this twice (to make 2 items) on the same node level:

test node test node test node test node test node [this is alink](https://example.com)

1. Then go to the first line of the first item
  2. Press End (to go to the end of the line)
  3. Press Down arrow. The cursor will move to the item below, instead of going to the 2nd line

This only happens if you press End, as it seems the cursor goes further to the end than you can go if you press the Right arrow repeatedly. (If this is unclear I can make a short gif)

Expected result

I think there are 2 possible cases:

• If the cursor is at the end of the last line, the node below will be selected (this already works)
  • If the cursor is at the end of a line that is not the last, the node will not be changed, but the line below in edit mode will be selected
    • By line below I mean the next line inside the node being edited

Actual result

The node below the one that is currently being edited is selected.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?

Windows 10.
Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Web version.

Additional information

It seems that pressing End, or clicking on the right side of the node with LMB, takes the cursor further away than you can usually go with pressing Right arrow repeatedly:

Additional comments