Move item window do noit disappeares

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

When I want to move an item, a window pops up, I fill in the destination, the item moves, but since today the window do not dissapear whatever I do.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

The window should close, when I click the X.

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

The window stays. I have to reload the site every time after moving.

Environment

Which operating system are you using?
Which browser are you using?
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack?

Windows 8.1, Web, Chrome 80, no third-party-script

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

I can’t seem to be able to reproduce the issue you describe as the box closes properly when I click the X. Can you send a screenshot? Can you also check if there’s any errors in your developer console by pressing F12 and going to the “console” tab?

Errors in Console:

And the list of the last items is not shown sometimes in the window.

Doesn’t seem to have any errors related to the issue, but the box not showing any items is suspicious…

Would you be able to try and see if it works in Incognito mode or a different browser? Just trying to rule out any conflicts here since I can’t seem to reproduce your issue at all, and nobody else seems to be experiencing this.

I tried it in Incognito-mode of Chrome. Seems to work fine. I am not sure, but could be that I installed a few Chrome extensions from CloudHQ (www.cloudhq.com) before the problems started. Any idea what should happen there?

My best guess would be some extensions tempering with HTML elements the app needs, which breaks the app. We’ve seen previous examples where some ad-blockers remove any element with “share” in the class name, which we used to manage document/folder collaboration.

I tested my installed CloudHQ extensions. The problem is Gmail Snippets (www.https://www.gmail-snippets.com/). When I deactivate this extension, all works fine with moving in Dynalist. I wrote a support question to CloudHQ. Do you have any idea, what exactly the problem is? Perhaps you can install and test the extension on your system, too…

Hmm that’s weird. If it’s an extension for Gmail why is it injecting into Dynalist’s tab? Judging from their chrome extension they should only do something when in Gmail’s tab…

Mmh. Problem still exist. I now deactivate all CloudHQ extension. We will see tomorrow…