Landscape issue

Steps to reproduce

Get an iPhone launch the Dynalist app. In a file create a new bullet and add a due date
Choose the date and put a time by typing in the box rotate iPhone to landscape.

Expected result

Actual result

The screen is out of whack and cannot get out of that option to go back. Can not zoom out or scroll back

Environment

Which operating system are you using? iOS 13.2
Which browser are you using? Dynalist app
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist? iOS app
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? No

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

1 Like

I’ll take a look. What iPhone are you using btw?

Iphone xs max eunning ios 13.2

I must be doing something wrong here… Can you send me a screenshot of before you rotate, and after you rotate? If you can record a video of the whole process it’d be even better.

Thanks!

This is the date menu before rotating

Notice the text cursor is in place now after rotating

But after i hide the keyboard and rotate back

And

And

I hope this helps

Doesn’t look like the images are showing up – you can directly paste/drag them to upload to the forum.

Does this work i can see what I uploaded. Is there a direct email If this does not work?

OK I can see that happening on my side. Seems to be some kind of iOS bug that we’re running into…

For a workaround, you can close the keyboard by pressing “Done”, rotate to Landscape, and rotate back. We’ll see if this can be fixed through a native patch.

1 Like