How To Upload PDF?

Hello,

I am trying to upload a PDF in order to annotate with LaTeX.

However, when I click and drag my pdf file onto Dynalist, I get the following error:

Dynalist failed to load…

Error: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Path: /Applications/Dynalist.app/Contents/Resources/dynalist.asar/www/Users/brian/Desktop/XXX/Reasoning About Code.pdf

Hi Brian, did you want to upload the PDF as a file or as a document? If you want to upload it as a file, a link will be generated but you won’t be able to annotate with LaTeX.

@Shida could you take a look at this error?

As a document.[quote=“Brian_Hung, post:1, topic:1734, full:true”]
Hello,

I am trying to upload a PDF in order to annotate with LaTeX.

However, when I click and drag my pdf file onto Dynalist, I get the following error:

Dynalist failed to load…

Error: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Path: /Applications/Dynalist.app/Contents/Resources/dynalist.asar/www/Users/brian/Desktop/XXX/Reasoning About Code.pdf
[/quote]

There’s no way to upload and import a PDF file, sorry. It sounds like you need one of those PDF annotation programs instead of Dynalist.

Sorry about that!

As mentioned above, Dynalist doesn’t support any file extensions except plain text, so there’s no ability to upload PDF, ORT and so on. You could use the editor in order to import your document as word or txt file, but if you exactly need to annotate the PDF one, so you might well try to do so via this editor https://ds11.pdffiller.com I use it usually to fill forms and edit rotation, so it will fit for your annotation thing as well. It’s a paid one, but yet it costs way lesser than other editing tools