Empty/white space between Folders and Documents in the My Files lists

My Files are getting pretty crowded and I would love the ability to separate some files and folders to make everything look more spacious. Makes it easier to scan through it all to find the documents I am looking for. Also the option to give Documents or Folders text Bold would be great. Currently I use a website that converters normal words to special symbols that look fake 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱

Hi Victor. It’s a little bit of a hack, but I sometimes create “spacer” documents that have a title with just dashes or spaces to give some visual space to my lists, like so:

1 Like

I did manage to create folders with invisible folder icons, making everything look like an empty space. I used a custom filter in my adblock (ublock). So it only works in the browser. This works by only making the folder icons invisible icons when the folder doesn’t contain any other documents or folder. Leaving the icons of normal folder that do contain documents and folders intact.

The filter I used is below. It can be added in the custom filter list in most adblocks. (It’s not a link that can really be pressed even though it looks partially like a hyperlink)

dynalist.io##.is-empty.pane-item-parent.pane-item.FolderItem > .pane-item-header.FolderItem-header > .pane-item-icon.FolderItem-icon

1 Like