Edge Browser - Copy and paste - pastes "Dynalist"

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
General copy and paste of any text in a dynalist document

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
I expect what I copied to be pasted

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
I don’t get the copied text, rather I get the text “Dynalist” pasted into my document.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Edge
Windows 10

Sorry for the late reply, I can repro this bug on latest Edge and definitely will fix!

No problem. thank you! Erica, do you ever sleep? :slight_smile: Thank you for being such a hard worker.

Hehe that’s a funny joke!

But in case you’re actually wondering… we make sure to get plenty of sleep to better work on Dynalist. :slight_smile:

Btw is Edge the only browser you can use in your environment? That would help us determine the priority of this bug.

Erica,
Thanks for asking. Yes its a corporate environment and edge is the standard, so I can’t use other browsers.

Warm regards,
Chris

Got it, thanks!

@Chris_Kunicki: This should be fixed in the latest versions (please refresh/reload the app to update), could you please confirm when you have time? Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the late reply!

Dear Erica,

Thank you for the update and I am happy to report this is working. Thank you for addressing it. It was helpful to know it was on the todo list. So thanks for getting to it.

Warm regards,
Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for confirming! :heart: