Dynalist Sync Error

Hello, the Dynalist just stopped to sync. I got this error message…
Can I fix this problem asap?
[{“source”:“doc-load”,“request”:{“file_id”:“Pmvd9iS8mYi7POIL1Q1Z_6tn”},“error”:{"_code":“NetError”}},{“source”:“doc-load”,“request”:{“file_id”:“H4XawQe_4S8zgNCIMWe5G0v5”},“error”:{"_code":“NetError”}},{“source”:“doc-load”,“request”:{“file_id”:“yfd_Gfsr_exvQC676UlUDGBX”},“error”:{"_code":“NetError”}},{“source”:“doc-update”,“request”:{“file_id”:“GyjIYLm18PZAxounFTUQevdH”,“diff2”:{“nodes”:[“4O8dZtQa8RFwBoC0ubSKM8-F”,“av0I7_Ii54buxbCetkxMQ6zK”,“root”],“added”:[0],“removed”:[1],“meta”:[],“location”:[{“i”:1,“parent”:-1},{“i”:0,“parent”:2,“index”:0}],“timestamps”:[{“i”:1,“c”:1587109518158},{“i”:0,“c”:1587113102604}]},“collapse_changes”:null,“event_changes”:[],“user_version”:0,“version”:5},“error”:{"_code":“NetError”}},{“source”:“doc-load”,“request”:{“file_id”:“z4nNZd8l6WXYeoFG1sIYnaaO”},“error”:{"_code":“NetError”}}]

Hi there, it looks like some kind of network issue. Did it resolve on its own later?

Hello Erica, Yes the page popped up normally now but I lost a bit of my data.
Can I get back my data? or do I have to just forget about it…?

Were you using Dynalist on a browser? If so, I’m afraid the data is lost as it has not reached our server when you closed the tab.

If the tab is still open, we might be able to do something.