Dynalist has Stopped Syncing

For the past few hours my logo near the upper right corner is “running around the track” indicating that it’s syncing. It is not syncing. Earlier today, for several hours that space said “Sync now” but when clicked, it stayed grayed-out and did not sync. Also, I tried to force-quit but the force-quit window does not indicate that Dynalist is “not responding”. Yesterday, I downloaded and reinstalled the app and the problem is still there
I’m running the latest Mojave 10.14.4 OS.

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

I’m sorry to hear that!

1. You do have internet right? (Just ruling out the most likely cause)
  2. Instead of re-installing the app, could you try restarting it? The downloader is not the newest version either, by restarting you should get the latest version. You can check version in main menu (menu icon at the top right corner) - “About”. Latest is 1.1.17.