Autoformating multi level lists

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
If you create a multi level list, e.g.

item 1

• item 2
  • item …
    item n

And then you select both of those and press Ctrl+b or Ctrl+i etc.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
I would have expected every list that is selected (highlighted in blue box) to be formatted. However, if item 1 was collapsed, then only item 1 and item n to be formatted, as the sublists are not selected.

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
Only item 1 and item n are formatted, despite item 2 and onwards being selected. i.e. only the lists on the same level as the first list selected are formatted.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Browser: Google Chrome

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Example of result

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed bug report (plus following the bug template perfectly)!

Will fix soon :sunny:

1 Like

Update: the bug is now fixed and the fix will be released soon. Will update again when it’s released and live.

BTW something I just thought of: you can also upload screenshots right here, if you haven’t discovered.

1 Like

Yeah I found out recently :sweat_smile: Thank you:)

1 Like

Np! You don’t need to save space for us :slight_smile: .

Update: this bug should be fixed in the latest version. After refreshing you would be able to see it.

Let me know if it still doesn’t work for you!

1 Like