Steps to reproduce
- Create a list named Test
- Zoom in to Test
- Add items A, B, C
- Check off A with a rightward swipe
- Menu > “Toggle checked item” until A is hidden
- Zoom in to B
- Click on B’s title
- Click the “check off” action in the toolbar
- B shows with strikethrough text
- as expected
- Again, click the “check off” action in the toolbar
- Nothing seems to happen
B becomes unchecked (since that’s what happens when checked items are visible).
In general, I expected that operations performed during a zoom will only impact items that are visible at that zoom level.
The item C (B’s sibling) is checked off instead. This surprised me quite a bit since C isn’t visible on the current screen.
Which operating system are you using? Android
Which browser are you using? None (Dynalist Android app)
If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist? 1.4.17
Are you using any third-party scripts for Dynalist, e.g. PowerPack? No