Android - Share function

I see, thanks for the info!

Did you hear about it on Twitter?

Oooooooh

No, I contacted them and suggested the idea. I’ve since been testing it.

1 Like

@Erica Hello, on Android is Share a pro only feature? Because it doesn’t work for me, at all. All it does is, open the app for me. I’ve checked my inbox folder, no new entries recorded there or anywhere.

I don’t have the 2 instances thing the gentleman above seem to have. I’ve tried sharing from a few applications. I’ve tried sharing when dynalist was in memory i.e. opened in the background and otherwise.

Android device runs 7.1.1, if there are any log files that can help with troubleshooting this, I’d be happy to provide them.

Thank you for all your hard work.

It doesn’t work if the Dynalist app is not in active memory. If you do it a second time after activating it, it should work.

They are working to fix this, I believe.

No it’s not a Pro feature. What Dynalist version are you using? Is it the latest (1.1.18)?

Lastly, do you at least see the “Dynalist” option in the sharesheet?

He seems to suggest that it doesn’t work even with Dynalist open in background, so it might be something different.

And yes, the issue you’re referring to will be fixed in 1.1.19.

Thanks for replying. Yes, I am using the latest version (1.1.18).

Yes, I do see Dynalist in sharesheet.

@Kevin_Murray for me it doesn’t work either way. It just opens the app for me.

Do you see any message that appears at the bottom of the screen?

No. Sorry.

I see, then you’re probably talking about another bug.

Could you please let me know if the bug still happens after the newest update, 1.1.21? Thanks in advance!

1.1.21 Seemed to fix the Google Keep problem I was having. Thanks

1 Like

On 1.1.21, its the weirdest thing. Whether Dynalist is running or not, it now opens up and displays the text and add & cancel options. I click add but nothing actually gets added to the Inbox or anywhere.

I tried clearing the data just in case but it didn’t help.

There should be a message popping out at the bottom after you hit “Add”, is there?

Nope, no message popping after hitting Add.

I still seem to need to use this app twice to have it work. The first time is to get it to load in memory. This is 1.1.21. Same issue as previous version.

Have you restarted the app after the Play Store update? Updating it doesn’t restart the app, another user ran into this issue.

I see, we’ve pinpointed this issue and it’s going to be fixed very soon. It was related to a incorrect check for Pro user status (unintended). Sorry about that!

Works perfectly. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for bearing with us! Happy to know it’s resolved for you now.