Add flexibility/templates for generating HTML

Exporting a List into HTML bascially creates code of the form

<html><body><ul><li>MYHEADER1</li>MYNOTE<li>MYHEADER2</li>.....</ul></body></html>

It would be great (and perhaps easy to implement) to let the user configure, what HTML tags to be used, in the following way:

• Let me specify what to use instead of ul and li, so that I can use <ol class=foo> instead of <ul> instead.

• Let me specify a HTML tag to be wrapped wrapped around the notes (MYNOTE in the example above), so that I can style this part using CSS.

• Let me specify a block of HTML code which is pasted (on export) between <html> and <body>, so that I can provide a reference to my CSS file.

Note that these suggestions are not related to the way the text looks like when I edit it, but affects ONLY the HMTL export.

Just noting that it’s pretty easy to use the “find and replace” function of notepad.exe to switch all <ul> to <ol class=foo> after the fact. I’m sure there’s hundreds of schemas people would like to massage the export into but I think that’s a post-processing exercise for the user. As long as there’s a few standard ones to start from.