Add flexibility/templates for generating HTML

Exporting a List into HTML bascially creates code of the form

<html><body><ul><li>MYHEADER1</li>MYNOTE<li>MYHEADER2</li>.....</ul></body></html>

It would be great (and perhaps easy to implement) to let the user configure, what HTML tags to be used, in the following way:

• Let me specify what to use instead of ul and li, so that I can use <ol class=foo> instead of <ul> instead.

• Let me specify a HTML tag to be wrapped wrapped around the notes (MYNOTE in the example above), so that I can style this part using CSS.

• Let me specify a block of HTML code which is pasted (on export) between <html> and <body>, so that I can provide a reference to my CSS file.

Note that these suggestions are not related to the way the text looks like when I edit it, but affects ONLY the HMTL export.

Just noting that itā€™s pretty easy to use the ā€œfind and replaceā€ function of notepad.exe to switch all <ul> to <ol class=foo> after the fact. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s hundreds of schemas people would like to massage the export into but I think thatā€™s a post-processing exercise for the user. As long as thereā€™s a few standard ones to start from.

Actually, I did write such a post processor (my concrete ambitions went a bit further than just replacing ul by ol, which I only provided as a simple example). However it would be great, to have some automatism, instead first having to export the code manually to HTML, and then running the post processor from the command line.

Furthermore, this manual approach relies on the ā€œpromiseā€, that the HTML output will always follow the same structure. Updating to a new Dynalist version might in the worst case require to rewrite the post processor.