A document disappeared

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.

1. Watched a paged (let’s say ‘AAA’ page) on the mobile app. (android)
  2. Pressed the home button and launched some other apps and also did some internet browsing.
  3. Open the desktop dynalist app (Windows 10) and tried to open ‘AAA’ page right away.
  4. AAA page showed up just for a second and disappeared and other page popped up.
  5. I searched a word that was in ‘AAA’ page to to open the page again but I couldn’t find the page.
  6. I opened a mobile app then and I could see the ‘AAA’ page for a while, but after few seconds, it has changed to ‘No document is open’ notification page.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?

I should be able to open and see ‘AAA’ page.

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?

Page disappeared and it actually got deleted so I couldn’t open the page from all of the devices.

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?

1. Mobile env : Android 7.0, dynalist app version 1.3.1
  2. Windows : Windows 10, dynalist app 1.1.16

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

• There is no screenshot 'cause it’s already gone
  • There is no log file under C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Dynalist
  • I think the title of ‘AAA’ page was something like “살 것” or “살 거”. (Not sure)

Additional comments

I usually don’t send a feed back or a bug report, but I like your service, so I decided to write a report.
The page missing was not a very important page for me but it can happen somebody’s very important page, too.

I believe this situation is not that common 'cause I’ve never experienced such a situation before but maybe you can access my activity log, so you may be able to find something.

Please look over it.