Uses: at what step or stage info is at - preliminary notes on 'notes' - at what class or use of info are these

a better word than ā€˜infoā€™ = is rules

• cos rules are useful, they are actionable

• rules are a subset of ā€˜infoā€™ and the useful kind/class of info, aka:

• info

• rules

rules about:

1. what the ideal (of X) should be

example: humanity should be good & innovative

• innovative - they actually do things that matters

• good - they actually do things that leads (in an empirically measured way) to positive & good effects

2. what is doable

example: humans shouldnt set fire to random places

example: every time i use this telescope, it burns me a bit, that sucks, it is merely doable, itā€™s fine, make do

3. todos (actionable rules/info)

example: summarise stuff about ā€˜notes/infoā€™

4. processes - steps (sequential rules / ā€˜sets of infoā€™

example:

1. step one to saving humanity isā€¦
  2. step twoā€¦

i dont think i missed any of the important class/kinds/types of info/lists/notes, but this is just from memory

question: if i missed any, let me know!

5. then thereā€™s more like ā€˜archivalā€™ info, facts, data - most of this is very un-helpful

• aka: comparatively useless relative to helpful things

• most of this becomes outdated quickly

• like the law made in 1950s says this, and hereā€™s all the irrelevant details about thatā€¦

• it could be useful (very very rarely & very niche cases)

• & mosst can be just be googled

6. something a bit more useful is summary info/notes

example: such as this post

question: if i missed any important uses for various kinds/types/class of info/lists/notes, let me know!

insignificant context

in the middle of rethinking the perfect todo method/system/etc./w/e you wanna call it

• so jotting down preliminary notes on ā€˜notesā€™

• also partly a response to the post from @Vincent_Tang

minior insignificant info:

i was gonna use airtable but after looking into it, it seems only helpful when,

• you have large amounts of data

question: if i missed any important uses for various kinds/types of info/lists/notes, let me know!

oh the steps / stages of info/notes, forgot: ok so, this not important thatā€™s why i forgot, thereā€™s only 2 stages, this is very simple:

1. white space, where you throw in / put in info and stuff and try to make sense of things

• (some ppl like to use the word ā€˜processingā€™ or w/e other similar things)

• a better word is just call ā€˜f$$$ messā€™

2. refinement, beautifying, actually useful / helpful - meaningfully pristine & nearer to ideal - good, finally good, finally helpful, finally designed

• thatā€™s #1-4 at top