Up arrow to move cursor fails in word wrapped titles

Steps to reproduce

Starting from scratch, what are the steps to make the bug happen? The fewer the steps, the better.
dynalist app on mac OS. A title to the page which has extended onto 2 lines because of word wrapping. Moving the cursor between the title and the bullet points doesn’t work.

Expected result

What do you expect to see after carrying out the steps above?
Should be able to move cursor up and down using the keyboard arrows

Actual result

Instead of the expected result, what happened?
Down arrow works as expected. Moving up arrow works fine through bullet points, gets to the second line of the title and won’t go up to the first line

Environment

Which operating system are you using? Which browser are you using? If you’re using a desktop or mobile app, what’s the version number of Dynalist?
Mac Sierra Dynalist app - actually the same problem in Safari, just tried it

Additional information

Anything else you think would help our investigation, like a screenshot or a log file? You can drag and drop screenshots to this box. For large amount of text, try putting them into something like Pastebin.

Additional comments

Thanks for the report! I can repro this issue.

Will fix asap!

Hi @Nicholas_Mapstone, looks like it’s fixed on my end.

Sorry for digging this up :grimacing:! We’re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not we’ll close this bug :slight_smile:

This works fine now as long as you have something below the title. If you have a multline title with nothing underneath it, move the cursor up and down and it disappears and you lose keyboard control

That’s weird, do you mind making a new bug report for that? I can’t seem to repro it.