The Powerpack 3 agenda

I find fmthe PP3 manual very technical and Iā€™m looking for practical:

What is the Agenda function designed for? How is it beyond the dynalist Google Calendar function?

How do you personally use the feature? What goes into an agenda?

1 Like

Yes, I would also like to know. Thanks.

It shows all Events in the documents you choose and you can integrate your Google Calendar events too.
Then you see all your Events in one agenda-section, wich is great!

1 Like

So any line that has a date on it?

Yes, I think it is that way. But I only tried the Google Calendar integration yet :slight_smile:

I think you have to paste the share-link of the files wich should be in the Agenda into ā€œSearch documentsā€ then add a new filter with "item and ā€œhasā€ date. Like this:

(Donā€™t do the Google Calendar thing if you only want the ā€œnormalā€ Agenda.)
The details are described in the Powerpack 2 or 3 Document :wink:

Youā€™re not alone, I canā€™t figure out Powerpack at all. Itā€™s not intuitive to my brain.

I got Alexa and my Google Watch adding to Dynalist so Iā€™m no bonehead :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s just so cryptic, everything requires intimate unspoken information to know how to use, maybe itā€™s in the manual but that thing is cryptic and long too.

I am pretty bad at programming and even staying focused so thereā€™s that working against me. Iā€™m very impressed by it though! Itā€™s amazing that someone made so many features.

Hey there George! Mind pointing me to the direction of how to implement Dynalist into Google Home? That is exactly what I need!

IFTTT new applet

ā€œthisā€ pick Google Assistant and ā€œthatā€ pick Webhooks

Copy your secret token from https://dynalist.io/developer

The webhooks settings you paste into IFTTT are

https://dynalist.io/api/v1/inbox/add

json

{ā€œtokenā€:ā€œsEceTtOkEnā€,ā€œcontentā€:"{{TextField}}"}

although {{TextField}} can be whatever IFTTT ingredient you want, if Google isnā€™t your favorite

Search these forums for IFTTT or Google Assistant if youā€™re confused i think its explained a few different times