Team plan?

I’d like to move my small team from WorkFlowy to Dynalist, but it looks like Dynalist doesn’t have a team plan, or am I missing something?

The only functionality I need is:

1. Being able to pay for other team members (so I don’t have to share the company credit card)
  2. Activate/Deactivate accounts of team members (when people join or leave the company)

Basically something like this: https://workflowy.com/teams/

I’m hoping there’s a hidden feature somewhere because I really like Dynalist and I’d love to use it!

Unfortunately it’s a hidden feature, but rather a feature-to-be-implemented.

We’d love to get onto it after our current focus on improving the mobile app!

Sorry for the inconveniences for now :fearful:

Curious, has there been any progress on this? It seems to me like documents can be shared with groups of people, but that there isn’t really team support yet.

Personally, I think it would be great to have documents shared among a team, but I don’t dare until sync bugs are fixed:

No progress yet, although we have plans to get team billing (central billing and potentially team discounts) working.

Hello, did you make any progress on teams? Dynalist works perfect for me, but I need something for my team, where I can configure access based on a team member and other team features.

you can share edit access here