"Streaming" (or webhook) API

Are there any plans for some sort of “streaming” or webhook-based API/integration options for Dynalist? I’d love to be able to somehow “subscribe” and be informed about changes to a list, so that I could then do something else with those changes.

In my specific case – when an item on a list is checked off, I want to receive a notification of that so that I can trigger another action in a completely different system.

I want to do stuff like this too.

If we do it with what exists now, we could get the whole document every 61 seconds in json via POST https://dynalist.io/api/v1/doc/read
{“token”: “”,“file_id”: “”} and then diff and parse on our side all this type stuff:

{
  "_code": "OK",
  "_msg": "",
  "title": "Todo list",
  "nodes": [
    {
      "id": "<node #1 id>",
      "content": "Buy milk",
      "note": "2L whole milk",
      "checked": true,
      "collapsed": false,
      "parent": "root",
      "children": []
    },
    {
      "id": "<node #2 id>",
      "content": "Send Jason photos",
      "checked": false,
      "parent": "root",
      "children": [
        "<node #3 id>",
        "<node #4 id>"
      ]
    },
    {
      "id": "<node #3 id>",
      "content": "Picnic photos",
      "checked": false,
      "parent": "<node #2 id>",
    },
    {
      "id": "<node #4 id>",
      "content": "Cruise photos",
      "checked": true,
      "parent": "<node #2 id>",
    }
  ]
}

It seem too intimidating to me. It would probably require some AWS type service running a python.py file that does the diff/parse/send trickery. I’m a noob and it would take me forever to figure out.

But I do wish for it, mainly for geofence triggering to notify me the contents of a node, like the children of my “when i get home” node in my android notification right there to read without opening anything, that would be nice.