Russian font is ugly

Sorry we had a late release. Should be fixed on the web version now.

Thanks for release, guys! Search looks good for cyrillic font users.

But there’re some places that disrespects font config:

1. “Move item” dialog:
  2. Dragging files in sidebar
  3. “Unbookmark” dialog (mentioned by @Pavel above in this thread)
    UPD: for all similar dialogs, like “Deleting document”

Instead of Whitney I use Calibri Light font and my notes look nice, but not search results. So I confirm this bus and up vote for this too.

In addition to that, when I exporting my note to html or sharing it - it gets with ugly spaces with Whitney font.

it would be great, if exported or shared notes were with the user selected font

Are you using the desktop version? Is it on the latest version? Could you check the version of your desktop app for me? You can do that by choosing the “About” option in the main menu (menu icon at the top right corner).

The sharing issue is because the anonymous visitor cannot use your setting. You can vote in the poll here about this issue: Should anonymous visitors use your view settings?

ver. 1.0.43 it says it up to date:

this is how my note looks like:

and this is how it looks like when im exporting it:

more to report. this is how search results look like:

I see, that’s what you meant by “search result”. This is more often referred to as “file finder results”.

I thought you meant global search results (see screenshot below):

I see the issue, thanks for clarifying. The screenshot is really useful to avoid miscommunication. We’ll fix this as soon as we can.

1 Like

@Pavel @Andrii_Vyshniak we’re cleaning up the bugs and would like to know if the bug is still happening to you? If not we’ll close this bug.

yes. now it’s good! thank you!

but :slight_smile:

this shared document тестовая заметка:

in Chrome looks like this:

Thanks for the reply!

As we discussed before, that’s related to your setting not being shared with the anonymous visitor, which is another topic in the forum.

I’ll mark this as fixed now :slight_smile: