Powerpack 2

Thank you! Is there any way to include all documents in an agenda without manually pasting in links to all of them?

Nope, sorry.

By the way Piotr, I updated my stylish color theme here on alot of things that I had issues with on powerpack’s color background

https://userstyles.org/styles/144225/dynalist-simple-colors-for-default-theme

whenever I used #s|b:#333|c:white to get a black background node with white colored text (on default theme)

Some examples of changes

It could be better but it fixes the vast majority of issues I had with powerpack

For reference, referring to this code snippet on your powerpack v2 guidelines

Also, I really like having 2 different types of color tags:

• Color tags 1 and 2 that aren’t too distracting in nature, good for hierarchial note structuring / using it as often as needed
  • Color tags 3,4,5,6 that stand out more and bring more attention. used sparingly

A bug seems to have appeared in my agenda - it looks like it might have coincided with the latest dyanlist update.

The items in the agenda have turned invisible. They’re there, because when I hover the cursor a squished line appears - which is clickable and goes to the item. But they aren’t actually visible when looking at the agenda, there are just empty spaces between the dates where items should be. Is there some new setting I need to change perhaps?

Unfortunately after change in Dynalist it can’t render tags and dates.
You can uncheck “Render tags and dates in item” in view settings to have your items listed in raw form.

1 Like

It’s working again in v2.3.2 https://greasyfork.org/scripts/31392-dynalist-powerpack-2

2 Likes

Hi @Piotr is there an option to filter by checklist? I don’t see anything, but might be missing it. I’d like to set up a filter to see all items that have a checkbox, i.e. are a todo item.

Thanks!

Hi, unfortunately you can only search for checked items :disappointed:

Is the question about Dynalist built-in search or Powerpack specifically? If it’s the former, you can do it by searching for “is:checklist” (see more here: http://help.dynalist.io/article/93-search-operators-reference).

I have a question / request about confusing options in the Agenda view.

I have two views configured as follows. The first displays a list of items and their due date.

The second lists the same items, grouped by date:

It took me a while to work this out, from reading this thread. I could only get it working with the different filters:

• First view: “item has date”
  • Second view: “item content contains {dl_date}”

If I configure the second view with “item has date”, every item is duplicated under each date, regardless of the due date.

This makes no sense – it appears that the “Group items by date” option is ignored.

Could this be fixed so that it behaves consistently with the “item has date” filter?

Nope, it works only with {dl_date}

What do i wrong i want the tasks only show up on specific date now it’s shown every day of the week

Please Help or is this an bug

Using Firefox BTW

Sorry
Sorry

Oops i saw previous reply the answer using {dl_date}

Never mind this is an AWESOME PowerPack Tool

Keep up the good work

Cheers
Dimitry

1 Like

Strange behavior with PowerPack tool (Powerpack Settingsversion 2.3.4) of Piotr in Firefox in macOS High Sierra … what plugin i tried they all not worked

• PowerPack Addon specially for FireFox
  • Tampermonkey
  • Greasemonkey

When i used Chrome same macOS it worked

What causing this

Please help me to understand

Sorry, no idea, I also have High Sierra, powerpack works for me without any problems in Firefox 57 + tampermonkey

Strange same settings on my MacMini it’s works now in Firefox, maybe a little bug

Hi! Would it be possible to get a popup when hovering over an internal link?
I am think about something along the lines of Wikiwand’s popups.

Wikiwand popup / mockup:

3 Likes

This would be really awesome. Dynalist + powerpack2 have become my organizational center, and it would be great to have this also available on iOS. Is adding an option for external user scripts anywhere on your roadmap right now?

Awesome extension. Is the (unobfuscated) source code available online by any chance? Maybe on GitHub or such?

Not on our roadmap right now, sorry. It’s too big for a feature request, since we’re imagining an entire plugin system. Managing the JS code by hand would be too messy, unfortunately.

But yes it would be really cool if the script were available on all platforms!

1 Like