Possible add an appointment in gCal of all persons working in same shared document?

Hi,
I’d appreciate help.
I’m facing an issue with Google calendar in a shared document. This is the scenario:
When person 1 inserts a date “!” from her Dynalist account, then an appointment is created just in the gCal of person 1.
When person 2 inserts a date “!” in from her Dynalist account, then an appointment is created just in the gCal of person 2.
Since I’m working in a shared Dynalist document, in which the appointment is of interest of both persons, then I was expecting the appointment appearing in the gCal of all persons sharing that document.
Is it possible that in a shared document, when date “!” is added to an item it appears in gCal of all persons who are working in that shared document?
Thanks for assistance!
Carlos

Not right now, sorry :frowning:

Basically, because of some complications of the Google Calendar API, only the items that you’ve changed will be synced to your calendar.

That means, if you added a date to item A, and your collaborator later edits it, the date will be synced to his/her calendar if he/she has Google Calendar integration set up for that document.

I hope that helps!