Page breaks / page layouts for export

I can attest it doesn’t work on Chrome though, so I think Chrome is not correctly understanding that line of CSS. Bad news if your default browser isn’t Firefox though :frowning:

Actually the browser I use is Firefox, and I have the same version you do. I dug through my custom CSS and don’t see the culprit. But then I am no pro at spotting CSS issues in a half inch window.

Anyhow, this is an old issue for me. I am using a combination of TiddlyWiki and Adobe Acrobat pro to produce the materials I wanted to produce via page breaks in Dynalist. So don’t worry about it. Thank you for all you do, Erica. Dynalist keeps getting better and better. The new link paste is a nice feature, and I am eager to see how that upcoming wysiwig interface works.

1 Like

Nope, doesn’t work for me unfortunately. Did the same as Dave_gifford. Marked several lines as header 1. But all will be printed on one page rather than having the H1 lines trigger a page break.

Are you using Firefox?

Sorry I don’t know what more I can do to help. I can consistently produce the following result:

I tried wrangling the CSS in Chrome but had no luck getting the print renderer to put anything on separate pages. :frowning:

Yeah, I can confirm Chrome doesn’t work somehow. Haven’t figured out why…