Open in new tab, sorting, embedding, separators and other "improvements"

Just one small issue @Piotr . I find that the Tampermonkey script doesnā€™t load when I open up dynalist.io. I have to refresh it in order to activate the script each time. I donā€™t usually have this issue with other scripts. Iā€™ve placed it #1 in order of scripts. Do you know what might be happening?

1 Like

I know, the script is matched to dynalist.io/d/* instead of dynalist.io/* , but I donā€™t remember why I changed it to do that. There was some issues when it was matched to full domain, I will try to change it again, Iā€™m currently rewriting whole script so maybe it can be handled now.

2 Likes

I have same issue as well, I always have to refresh dynalist too

By the way, we recently refactored ā€œpopupā€ into ā€œmodalā€, so the DOM has changed. It might have broken your settings popup, just FYI!

1 Like

I donā€™t seem to be able to access the settings any more.

settings popup is working again https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/30048-dynalist-powerpack

1 Like

Woah, thatā€™s quick!

Piotr I canā€™t get jsfiddle.net embeds to work

codepen.io works fine though

with default iframe code provided by jsfiddle

I second the WOW for the nested Kanban and cards approach. Iā€™ve seen similar ā€œoutlinersā€ but did not leave Workflowy for them, as I have, pretty much, for Dynalist. The energy behind DL and the creative and collaborative thinking towards both a common goal and customized per-user usage is quite encouraging.

1 Like

@Piotr I wonder if a recent update to Dynalist broke the formatting options in your script. #border and #bg no longer seem to work. It may be something to do with the ā€œ:ā€ character.

Itā€™s another consequence of Why tags canā€™t contain ā€œ:ā€ anymore?

Well a lot of folks hope there is a quick-easy fix for this issue. Back to being Cinderella in a plain smock after being all decked out in princess garb. I have hope there is styling on the other side of the : crisis.

Piotr is it possible to have powerpack settings only require ā€œ1ā€ minimum on the omniflow panel

I use the ā€œattach bookmarks as filters to corresponding docsā€ so it makes no sense to have a bookmark panel as well, just ā€œfilesā€ only

Not now, maybe in next version, but itā€™s the most hacky and buggy thing in all this script so donā€™t expect it to work flawlessly

1 Like

Piotr I have a feature request that Iā€™d really like

#hide
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
#/hide

on the bulletpointā€™s note, also anywhere on the bullet point itself (similar to your Highlight color tag) #hide blah blah blah #/hide

this would be super handy to have for the following reasons:

• You can write cloze deletion statements similar to anki right inside dynalist
  • Hiding refactored code snippets / versions similar to why you use git to track down changes of code over time / make branches in git

Iā€™m still learning javascript thoroughly before I attempt any tamperscripting, but if you donā€™t write this I probably will :stuck_out_tongue:

The sort function seems to have stopped working. I had it working up until yesterday.

update for that is now available

2 Likes

Hi, @Piotr ! Iā€™ve installed this script and Greasemonkey shows me this script, when Iā€™m on dynalist site, but I have no settings icon (and, consequently, no functionality of this script). Iā€™m using the latest Firefox; tried to disable Noscript and Adblock, no effect. What Iā€™m doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

maybe because of todays big change in Dynalist. Try with this one Powerpack 2 and let me know there if itā€™s still not working for you :slight_smile:

1 Like